Position: Marketing SEO Specialist
Starts: Next Month
Status: Full Time
Rate: $60K/year, DOE
Our client, a leading manufacturer, is looking for a Marketing SEO Specialist to join their team full time. The Marketing SEO Specialist is a newly created role with the company.
The SEO Marketing Specialist proactively drives the research behind new, optimized content, supports content input into the content management system (CMS), and is involved in the wider digital marketing initiatives. The Marketing SEO Specialist will be the design architect of the new US and Canadian websites and will be the long-term owner, always searching for more ways and more effective content to market the company and its products.
MARKETING SEO SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain the company's presence on the new website infrastructure using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Ensure appropriate tags are in place
- Initiate and complete regular SEO research, identifying target keywords and content gaps to create a content strategy, ensuring a holistic approach to content across websites by working with Canada divisions and proactively communicating these findings to the Marketing Manager
- Complete regular data analysis using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, Hotjar etc., and seek tangible customer feedback, ensuring improvements are identified and actioned, and proactively communicates these findings to the Marketing Manager
- Determine, propose, and create optimized web content, ensuring the content has a defined purpose that is reflected in the on-page user journey
- Identify trends and themes of interest to target audience groups and propose content plans and assets in line with these
- Proactively work with the Marketing Communication Specialist to determine needed content for all digital channels in a most effective and multi-use manner
- Create dashboards and reports that allow senior stakeholders within the business to measure the performance of our online activities.
• Supports the marketing team and other internal stakeholders regarding digital marketing.
• Identifies gaps across our digital presence and proposes new ideas.
• Engages with wider Kingspan Group digital marketing initiatives.
• Ensures that projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Undertakes other duties as may be reasonably expected.
• Performs work in a safe manner; promotes and fosters a safe work environment.
MARKETING SEO SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field
- 2+ years' experience in digital marketing: planning, implementing and analyzing websites, preferably in a B2B field.
- Strong analytical skills and a solid knowledge of web analytics - someone who can not only read data but also interpret and draw conclusions as well as form improvement plans.
- Hands-on experience of modern digital marketing tools and practices, including content management systems (preferably Adobe Experience Manager / Kentico), SEO software (preferably SEMrush) and data / analysis tools (Google / Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, etc.)
- An open and positive attitude towards your work and colleagues with a flexible and proactive mindset
- A willingness to embark on and implement a culture of change, educating the business on the possibilities of digital and not being afraid to challenge the norm
- The ability to plan and prioritize your own work efficiently with good organizational skills and experience in planning and coordinating projects independently.
This is a full time opportunity.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: