The Account Manager will help manage the planning and execution of fully integrated media campaigns including traditional channels like Broadcast & Print, as well as digital and social partners like OLV, digital audio, Twitch and Pinterest. Media plans are full funnel, driving awareness as well as lower funnel DR activation in SEM and remarketing.
The role requires a proactive person who can develop strong team and client relationships. Someone who thrives while juggling numerous projects, loves learning something new every day, and isn’t afraid to seek out new opportunities and pursue new ideas.
· Strong project management skills ensure projects remain on track and are adjusted as needed given business priorities
· Demonstrates understanding of client’s business/competitive marketplace (can effectively anticipate questions, demonstrates broader business implications and addresses or pushes back on questions/inquiries)
· Manages the development and delivery of a variety of client deliverables ranging from campaign reports to status documents
· Owns and masters account finance elements including billing, team hours trending and forecast inputs
· Operates as client’s daily contact on project status & requests, while coordinating cross-department
· Assists with logistics, presentations, and pitch materials for business growth opportunities
· Leads creative management process including specs, creative QA and trafficking set-upEducation and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 1-3 years of agency experience
· Works with relentless dedication
· Creates an environment for success
· Approaches challenges with the intent of resolution
· Holds themselves accountable for all facets of their accounts
· Creates a positive team environment
· Flawlessly executes projects with strong attention to detail
· Proactively recognize opportunities and demonstrates intellectual curiosity
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [emailprotected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.