Position: Email Marketing Specialist
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Status: Full Time
Rate: Up to $50K/ DOE
Our retail client, located near Perimeter Mall has an immediate, full-time opportunity for an Email Marketing Specialist.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the production and deployment of email marketing campaigns for four brands. This position will help guide the entire process of email marketing to ensure successful completion and execution of all campaigns.
- Gather content requirements for all email campaigns.
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, merchandisers and leaders to build promotions that align with business goals.
- Quality control all email proofs, including content rendering, linking, HTML/CSS output, test variations and tracking.
- Create and deploy responsive HTML/CSS templates as part of a mobile first strategy.
- Analyze email campaign data to optimize subject lines, content, performance and targeting.
- Prioritize testing objectives, strategies and measurement.
- Establish best practices to ensure deliverability and inbox
- Customer segmentation and CRM experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing (retail experience preferred)
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS and content management systems
- Understanding of customer focused and user-centered design
This is a full-time, onsite opportunity.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: