This position is responsible for maintaining the dayâtoâday operations and to the physical asset
of the property .Responsibilities include completing all maintenance service requests as assigned, monitoring and maintaining all building systems. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
1. Maintain the physical condition of the property according to company operating
and safety standards and ensuring that service requests and repairs are
performed correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Perform general maintenance repair tasks without endangering self, residents or
3. turnkey operation and ensuring that vacant units are made rentâready by assigned deadlines. Perform turnkey work as required.
4. Assist with the cleanliness of the grounds and amenities at all times.
5. Maintaining a complete and full inventory of supplies and tools sufficient for providing service and maintaining the property.
6. Maintaining a preventive maintenance program that minimizes emergency repairs, service requests and the utilization of outside contractors.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education/Experience/Knowledge of:
â¢ Requires the ability to read and write English fluently, and the ability to accurately
perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions, which include addition,
subtraction, multiplication, etc.
â¢ Minimum of two to three years' previous experience in property maintenance, other
building maintenance or related trade.
â¢ Requires the ability to diagnose problems with and repair the following:
o Major appliances
o HVAC Certified
o Basic â plumbing
o Basic â electrical
o General carpentry
o Pool care
o Roofs and gutters
â¢ Requires ability to transport or move up to 100 pounds variable distances, the
mobility and flexibility to use ladders and to access and work in confined spaces
(attics, crawl spaces, etc.).
â¢ Ability to move throughout the property to which assigned and have ability to climb
â¢ Requires ability to deal well with people.
â¢ Requires good communication skills.
â¢ Requires strong customer service representation.
â¢ Requires the ability to drive a car without jeopardizing the safety of prospects,
residents, fellow employees or the general public.
â¢ Requires individuals to furnish their own vehicle while working on the property.
â¢ Requires individual to be proficient in the use of general maintenance equipment,
including, but not limited to, hand tools, paint equipment, ladders, Freon recovery
units, landscaping equipment, pool chemicals, ice removal equipment and required
â¢ Requires the ability to work the normal business hours of the property and any
afterâhours emergency or onâcall hours .
â¢ Requires a valid driver's license and valid car insurance
â¢ Requires EPA certifications for Freon recycling.
If you think this is the job for you please forward your resume