Seeking an Epic Beacon Analyst with hands-on Beacon build experience on at least 1-2 previous implementations of Epic Beacon within a large, multi-facility healthcare organization.
Prefer candidates whose perspective extends beyond simply configuring and testing an application. Must have an understanding of clinical workflows.
location: GAINESVILLE, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Client is looking for Permanent Epic Beacon Analyst
- Experience with 1-2 previous implementations of Epic Beacon within a large, multi-facility healthcare organization.
- Hands on Beacon Build experience
- Prefer candidates whose perspective extends beyond simply configuring and testing an application.
- The candidates should have an understanding of the clinical workflows and requirements of our customer stakeholders' experience.
- Additionally, we are looking for candidates who demonstrate initiative, client commitment, outstanding attitudes, thrive in a team setting, and see our project as a tremendous opportunity for them to positively impact the clients clinicians and patients.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Beacon certification strongly preferred but not required