Due to COVID-19, this position will be partially or completely remote for the time being. Eventually, the position will be on site.
Job SummaryProject management professional, responsible for executing the full project management lifecycle of IT projects and projects within assigned programs, that are intertwined and build off of one another to achieve larger, long-term strategic business objectives.
Responsibilities1. Responsible for the full project management lifecycle of all assigned projects and projects within assigned programs
2. Responsible for building and maintaining a broad view of intertwined projects within a program, coordinating each to help achieve larger, long-term strategic business objectives
3. Ensures projects are fully scoped, prioritized, and that requirements are captured
4. Ensures that project plans include the critical path, dependencies, milestones, tasks, durations, deliverables, and work effort estimation as appropriate
5. Monitors task execution, updates stakeholders on project health, and manages project closeout
6. Ensures that communications plans are developed and appropriately coordinated between communications managers, technical staff, stakeholders, and customers
7. Fosters teamwork, facilitates communication, and helps build consensus within project teams
8. Provides advice, guidance, and support to the project team, managers, and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
9. Conducts continual project risk assessments and provides recommendations for mitigation
10. Provides leadership with high-level visibility into all assigned projects and projects within their assigned programs, including status, progress, relevant issues and/or risks, and impediments and/or roadblocks
11. Reviews and analyzes project proposals and plans to ensure that scope, requirements, benefits, costs, resource availability, dependencies and timelines are all validated and documented
12. Reviews and approves project plans of external service providers or consultancy contracted to execute projects within their scope of responsibility