QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for someone that is hard working, detail oriented, and driven to be a valuable member of the team. This is an office position that is mainly clerical tasks.
Our company is a fast growing transportation company that is focused on property carrying operations locally in Atlanta and all 48 States. We specialize in piggyback forklift operations, flatbed. and dry van freight. We are always looking for ways to improve our internal processes and streamline our efficiency. All applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Must be available for a 40-50 hour work week.
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook, email.
- Handle a multi-line phone system.
- Willingness to learn and take constructive criticism.
- Be able to perform under stress and multi-task different levels of priorities
- Take ownership of your position at our company, make your own future here through discipline and hard work.
- Pay starts at an hourly rate between 10-12 dollars an hour dependent on your work history. There will be opportunity for aggressive raises and a salaried position.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life after 90 days.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, sick, and bereavement days available.
- Industry knowledge in the most important profession in the United States.
Please send resume to this email, thank you.