What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
• Master's or PhD degree in statistics, applied mathematics, financial mathematics, engineering, operations research, or another highly quantitative field. A track record of academic excellence
• At least one (1) year of professional experience performing analytic work in Financial Services or related industries
• Experience and demonstrated success in client-facing roles over a period of at least one (1) year
• Ability to travel 10-20%
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem solving skills
• Advanced programming skills; proficiency with a statistical language such as R or SAS; experience using other programming and data manipulation languages preferred (SQL, Hive, Pig, Python, C/C, Java); high level of familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
• Versatile interpersonal and communication style with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within and outside the organization; ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively
Impact You'll Make:
This position is responsible for developing credit risk management and business intelligence analytic solutions through consulting engagements and research serving TransUnion's clients. This position requires an understanding of US consumer lending and credit risk management practices.