Must Have Skills
Detailed Job Description
• Deliver VB and .net development tasks for the PBI’s planned in each sprint and Monthly releases.
• Understand the PBI’s prioritized for Monthly releases and find out of there is any impact to existing application landscape due to changes planned and assigned.
• Understands system constraints and dependencies and highlight if there are any risks.
• Works with other developers in the team for design and development of PBI’s and come up potential systems and process solutions.
• Collaborate with different stakeholders such as testers, engineering team, environment support and release management to plan the monthly release deliverables.
• Find and remove any impediments across the sprint.
• Uses tools to handle requirements and traceability.
• Provide accurate estimations of future projects in terms of time and money.
• Manage Testing, Development and operational support team working for Middle office technologies as a tower lead.
Essential experience and job requirements
• Strong experience working with the following technologies: VB, Excel Macros, .net, MS Access, JDBC, SQL, Store procedures, SSIS packages and Oracle.
• Hands on experience in working with Microsoft technologies and databases.
• Hands on experience on tools such as Visual studio, TFS, GIT and Jira.
• Hands on experience in working on continuous integration using Jenkins and TFS.
• Hands on experience on working with object oriented concepts.
• Hands on experience of Agile with Kanban or Scrum frameworks
• A proven track record executing development activities on complex projects
• Experience of working in Energy Trading (preferable)
• Excellent stakeholder and client management skills