Technical Recruiter, Chicago, IL
We are looking to hire a highly talented Technical Recruiter to join the team.
- Lead full recruitment life cycle for candidates of all levels: job posting, sourcing, resume review, scheduling logistics, interviews, process management, gathering feedback and decisions, campus recruiting, communicating to candidates and recruiting firms, etc.
- Advise leadership team on overall recruiting strategies, process improvements, and recruiting best practices.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Maintain internal evaluation system, gathering timely feedback from interviewers.
- Keep accurate and timely records of candidate activity through Applicant Tracking System.
- Initiate offer process and pre-employment checks.
- Act as liaison between company and external candidates and recruiting search firms.
- Work closely with human resources team members and assist with functions as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Recruiting role. Prior recruiting experience in the financial services or trading industry is a plus.
- Motivated, dependable, and responsible team player.
- Problem solver who is driven, self-motivated, and proactive in approach.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees, including senior management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and prioritize projects.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Technical Recruiter, Applicant Tracking System, Job Posting, Sourcing, Resume Review, Scheduling Logistics, Interviews, Process Management, Campus Recruiting, Trading Industry, Financial Services, Recruiting, Recruitment, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting