Job Description CACI is seeking a cleared MEFPAK Manager - Air Mobility Command to join our team at Scott AFB, IL. If you are looking to move forward in your career as a Material and Equipment Force Packing System manager. CACI would like to speak with you. What You?ll Get to Do:
Provide MEFPAK Process Management expertise in accordance with the activities defined in AFI 10-401, Air Force Operations Planning and Execution , and AFI 41-106, Medical Readiness Program Management.
Work in support of the Medical Readiness and Logistics Branch performing MEFPAK Playbook, MISCAP, and UTC development.
Administer input to Pilot Unit Management, Concepts of Employment, and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
Apply SharePoint knowledge in maintenance of the MEFPAK AMC Community of Practice.
You?ll Bring These Qualifications:
An Active Secret Clearance
10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree OR 22 years of equivalent experience.
Experience working in Air Force Medical Readiness at the unit and major command or USAF level
Experience in MEFPAK process management areas such as Unit Type Code (UTC) development, sustainment, and maintenance.
Trained and experienced user of DCAPES and MRDSS and is capable of MANFOR management and LOGDET maintenance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We?ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation?s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI?s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job Location US-Scott Air Force Base-IL-ST LOUIS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.