Employment opportunity Tower climbers/Riggers - Techs.
Responsibilities. The job is not limited to one place and is 100% mobile. The place of work will be USA, starting from Iowa. Resources will be required to work in a small team at cell site towers, rooftops and roadside shelters/cabinets.
Aerial work, tower climbing and technical training is a prerequisite for this job. We assume that you already have this qualification and for eligible candidates who wish to obtain this qualification, We can facilitate these trainings in certain conditions.
The scope of work mainly includes but not limited to;
1. Installation of radios, antennas and associated cabling on cell site tower.
2. Connectorization, labeling and laying of fiber, hybrid and coax cables like LDF4 etc.
3. Conduct site survey/audit on a site Validate/ verify BOM.
4. Install BBU modules, GPS Kit and feed if required inside shelter cabinet on ground.
5. Install LAN cable, power & grounding cables, circuit breakers and SFPs.
6. Unmounting of old radios, antennas and cables etc. from the tower and cabinet, including mounting hardware.
7. Site material pick up, mobilization and packaging etc. Deficiency removal and site cleanup upon work completion.
At least 1 year, general construction work experience related to Telecom/ wireless industry along with relevant technical knowledge.
Tower climbers/Resources (Riggers & techs) must have certificates and are approved to work on any/all of USA tower companies like American Tower company ACT AND / OR their Canadian equivalents.
Competent Climber (preferably Within 2 Years)
Authorized Rescue (preferably Within 1 Year)
OSHA 10 HOUR construction course (Nice to have)
Working at heights, cranes, roof tops certificates and experience.
RF Awareness, RF safety
Valid driving license, Valid USA and Canadian passport.
Valid security clearance, background checks and records (If required).
Training is also available for someone with no experience.
1. Annual salary package range shall be between USD 31K to 52K.
2. Additional incentives also include Per Diem, mobilization and early site completion bonus + other standard employment benefits.
3. Yearly contract is expected to start by Mid-March 2019 extendable yearly up to 3 years until conversion as permanent employment.