Robert Half is looking for a Network Engineer who is deeply passionate about networking hardware and software. Do you have a strong knowledge of Internet protocols, interfacing, security, server, and network infrastructure? Then we have the right Network Engineer position you will love. This permanent Network Engineer position is located in the Johnston, Iowa area.
How you will make an impact
- Establish and implement network test facilities
- Develop enterprise data, voice, and video networks through the use of traditional and creative methods
- Maintain a secure transfer of data to a variety of locations via internal and external networks
- Collaborate with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on the implementation, optimization and ongoing management of networks
- Contribute top-notch support and technical expertise in networking technology such as hubs, bridges, hardware and routers
- Earlier work involving Riverbed
- Good understanding of Wi-Fi
- Expertise in Network Switches
- IP Network experience highly desired
- Skills in Access Management
- Practical knowledge of IPS And IDS
- Quality experience with IPsec VPN
- University Degree experience desired
- Well-founded grasp of DHCP DNS
- Hands-on experience with video
- Previous experience working with Web Proxies
- Network Routing experience
- IP Manager experience preferred
- Experience with Network Load Balancing
- Proven knowledge of Network Services
- Comprehension of Network Monitoring Tools
- General familiarity with Cisco Firewall
- Wide ranging experience with WAN Technologies
- 3+ years networking experience
- Desired skills include an understanding of networking such as switching and routing
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.