QR Code Link to This Post
W.S. âWaltâ Pritchard began selling automobiles in Garner, Iowa in 1913. His five sons joined him at various times throughout the years, including John, who opened a Ford Dealership in Britt, Iowa in 1929. The family tradition was continued when Bill joined his father, John, in 1957. Now, Joe Pritchard represents 4 generations of continued leadership in the industry.
Today the Company is operated by members of the fourth and fifth generation of the original founding family. The CEO, Joe Pritchard, intends to continue the growth he began decades ago when he took over running one small Iowa based dealership. Today Joe and Pritchard Companies are recognized nationally as leaders in the industry. Pritchard Companies will continue to grow its auto and commercial truck dealerships organically as well as through the acquisition of dealerships that complement their existing operations.
Click Here to Apply:
NO COST Health Insurance
EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance
EMPLOYER MATCH Retirement Fund
Health Savings Account- With Employer Contribution
Lincoln Financial Group- Accident/ Critical Illness Coverage
Paid Time Off
Driving bonus available when applicable
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit a background check
- Must have clean & valid driver's license
- Proficiency in technology a plus
Click Here to Apply: