VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/
Job Title: Business Architect
Location: Topeka, KS, USA or Fort Worth, TX, USA
Duration: C2H/ Full Time/ C2C
- 10+ years of experience as Business Architect or Process Architect.
- Ability to apply structured business architecture approach and methodology to capture key views (capability, functional landscape, etc) of the enterprise
- Ability to visualize and create high level models that can be used in knowledge sharing and future analysis
- Experience in modeling current state, perform analysis & process analysis and define target state
- Experience in using variety of tools & techniques for business architecture & process modeling
- Ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT teams
- Knowledge on Railroad, Travel & Logistics industry is plus
- Experience in using any Business Architecture tools such as ARIS, iServer, etc is plus
- Experience in modeling notations such as BPMN, ArchiMate is plus
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Excellent communication and strong customer facing skills
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDartJobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc