QR Code Link to This Post
Level I Evening Shift Textile Production Operator
EME Company has been in business for over 60 years. We are a medical textile company with a new production facility in Prairieville, LA. We are experiencing remarkable growth, therefore the opportunities for successful individuals can be significant.
The Production Operator shall:
- perform machine operation and packing of product manufactured.
- be knowledgeable of operating and packaging product manufactured at both heat seal stations
- be knowledgeable of operating the material slitter.
- be able to perform the Material Handlers responsibilities.
- assist at the kit packaging station.
- be willing to train and work toward becoming a Level Two Operator.
- keep work area clean and orderly.
High School diploma
Two years of production or warehouse experience
The Level I Evening Shift Operator works 2:30pm - 11pm Monday - Friday.
Salary & Benefits
Starting salary is $10/hour plus monthly incentives based on productivity.
Insurance benefits, paid vacation and paid holidays included.
How to Apply
Email resume or apply in person at 38054 Reulet Oaks Drive, Prairieville, LA 70769
Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
All candidates will be required to pass a drug screen.