Chesapeake Building Components is looking for an administrative assistant to complement the work of our current sales assistant. The administrative assistant would work in tandem with our existing sales assistant to take on some of the more administrative tasks she currently performs so that she has the bandwidth to take on more complicated, less administrative tasks.
A perfect candidate would:
- be a self-motivated person who needs little supervision
- have solid computer skills (email, excel, word)
- be a fast learner and willing to watch training videos to expand administrative capabilities
- enjoy repetitive administrative work
- have great attention to detail and drive for organization and efficiency
- be available to work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- have customer service experience and not be afraid to answer phone calls on behalf of the company
If you believe you might be the right fit for this position, please contact Samantha Basham by email using the "reply" button and attach your resume and cover letter.