Looking for a Project Coordinator/Office Manager to help manage project agendas ONSITE in our Boston location.
The role requires mostly onsite coordination in Boston of various projects across the COO organization working directly with the Chief Operations Officer and his management team. Desired candidate is self-motivated and proactive and able to work effectively in a fast paces highly dynamic environment. Training for the role will be on the job, self- directed training working with the team.
Key qualities and skills required:
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task to coordinate activities across a portfolio of ongoing initiatives including producing reporting of progress of objectives, organizing meetings including setting agendas, tracking of follow up actions to resolution and managing resource needs of the team.
- Fluent in Microsoft office applications to be able to generate presentation and meeting materials and manage multiple calendars factoring in global time zones.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional demeanor and the ability to interact well with all levels of management. Very strong relationship management skills.
- Very strong analytical skills with strong judgment and communication skills needed to manage and contribute to a variety of simultaneous projects working with colleagues in multiple time zones.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an office environment preferably in financial services
- BA preferred
- Project management / Office management experience a plus
Interviews to be conducted via WebEx
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Managing Agendas
- Coordinating multiple tasks
- Priortitizing tasks