Dependable Cleaners is seeking an energetic Customer Service Representative to join our close-knit organization. We provide a variety of exceptional garment-based services including dry cleaning, shirt laundry, wedding gown preservation, wash & fold services, and tailoring.
Welcome our customers, receive and process their garments, and complete transactions. The right candidate has experience with cash handling, face to face customer interaction, and is a good communicator.
Requirements for Customer Service Representatives include:
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Comfortable working on a computer
- Good problem-solving ability
- Cash handling experience
- Flexible schedule including availability on weekends (Saturday is our busiest day!)
- Ability to lift 15 lbs
Dependable Cleaners (www.DependableCleaners.com), a family owned and operated business since 1944, has served the Boston metro area for 70 years. We have 16 locations in South Shore, Boston, Brookline and Watertown and we pride ourselves in giving our customers the highest quality in clothing care. Dependable Cleaners exercises both green business practices and active community outreach programs.
Follow us on Twitter.com/DependableClean and Facebook.com/DependableCleaners
Opportunities available at the following locations:
- 152 Galen St, Watertown FT & PT (near Newton Corner)
- 281 Harvard St, Brookline FT (Coolidge Corner)
- 110 Newbury St, Boston FT (corner of Clarendon St & Newbury St)
Please apply on our website career page or at any of our locations:http://www.DependableCleaners.com
- Compensation of $13.25 an hour
- Health, Dental, Life, Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance and EAP
- 401k, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, Paid weekly
- Employee Recognition and Incentive Programs
- Training with potential for growth
- Employee discount
"Dependable Cleaners always gets the job done! Wonderful and quick service and the most courteous staff!" - customer review by Emily T.
For Lead or Supervisory Position:
- Supervisory/coaching experience in a retail, sales, operations or customer service environment.
- Able to train on customer service and sales skills
Award Winning Dry Cleaner: Best of Boston, Mayor of Boston's Greenovate Award, Best of South Shore Living & over 75 Readers Choice Awards
Additional positions may be available - see our career page on our website for details http://www.DependableCleaners.com,
Experience in stain removal, dry cleaning & proper classification
Ability to work in fast paced environment
Available to work Saturdays
Assistant Dry Cleaners (Training position)
Good eye / hand coordination
Flexible hours including weekends
Good attention to detail
Similar to Customer Service plus supervising and training experience
Route Sales & Service
Service & Sales experience
valid MA driver's license
Safe driving record
Good attention to detail
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Dependable Cleaners is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Dependable Cleaners discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.