In this role, you have the opportunity to be responsible for monitoring and supporting user onboarding/engagement for the company's internal and Support Services portals, digital solutions to help remove the non-clinical barriers to help patients get started and stay on therapy.
Tableau, PowerBI, OBI or other report suite experience is required
Salesforce.com experience is preferred
Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred (financial services or other regulated industry is acceptable)
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Serving as the system administrator supporting the US-based team.
- Supporting the user pre-registration processes, customer onboarding for the internal portal.
- Monitoring the enrollment and engagement - initiating actions for users who are stuck in a process.
- Supporting the business with standard & ad-hoc reporting of engagement-related data to support our business needs (e.g., developing reports to share with business stakeholders on the performance of the product)
- Communicating challenges and issues to appropriate internal stakeholders.