QR Code Link to This Post
Store Overview: The Spice & Tea Exchange is a wonderland of fine, savory, exotic spices and spice blends, gourmet teas, flavored sugars, salts, seasonings and accessories. Hand-selected and specially blended onsite for customers' cooking pleasure, our gourmet products will delight the senses and tingle the soul. We pride ourselves on our distinctive, high-quality products, a truly unique in-store "sensory utopia" experience and excellent guest service!
Featuring over 150 exotic spices and herbs, more than 20 mineral and sea salts from around the globe, an assortment of fragrant and unique loose teas, naturally organic sugars, and a variety of accessories. Complementing these selections is the highlight of the store - over 75 custom spice blends. Blends are hand mixed on premises to insure freshness and flavor allowing customers to discover culinary aromatherapy. Visit our website at www.spiceandtea.com
Job Title: Manager & Associates
Job Summary: Energetic Manager capable of working and leading a small sales team in a niche retail environment. Individual will possess strong sales acumen, leadership skills to manage employees, and administrative skills to run day-to-day operations.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes in order of priority:
-3+ years experience in retail sales and at least 1 year in a management role as a proven leader with the ability to coach and train staff members to improved performance
- Strong selling experience required with the proven ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Interest, affinity for culinary arts, fine cuisine, nutrition, wellness, spices and teas (You donât have to be a great cook, but need to be excited about our products).
- Strong organizational skills to manage a fast paced environment with many moving parts
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills required.
- Proven experience in attracting, developing and retaining strong talent.
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity/honesty
- Excellent team building and leadership skills; we are looking for a seasoned people-oriented manager
-Growing sales revenue
-Inventory monitoring and replenishment including local purchases as needed to support store operations.
-Quality of overall store appearance, and recognizing need for and organizing maintenance projects
-Compliance to Store and Franchise policies, procedures, and corresponding checklists
-Personnel management including hiring, training, scheduling, personnel issues including evaluating staff performance.
-Accountable to ensure compliance of designated priorities of work by staff
-Administrative tasks & participation in marketing activities