Client : Direct
Title : MR Clinical Technologist III
Location : Marlborough, MA Remote and 100% Travel
Duration : 8+ Months
Application Specialist PET/CT Pharmaceutical Diagnostics
Travel requirements: 100%, Relocation Expenses: No, Duration: 6 - 8 months (with possibility for extension), Location: USA
The role of the Application Specialist is to manage PET/CT scanner set up and technical requirements, including scanning protocol optimization, at clinical study sites to support the development of oncology products. Key areas of expertise are in PET/CT. The position is suitable for a dynamic individual who would be excited about making a valuable contribution to the growing Pharmaceutical Diagnostics portfolios.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
1. Travel to clinical study sites and support site with the PET/CT scanner set-up
2. Support the site in acquisition of image data for purposes of site scanner image qualification based on requirements specified by GE Healthcare Imaging Technology Group -Pharmaceutical Diagnostics (imaging core lab).
3. Obtain image data at the clinical study sites and facilitate compliant transfer to the imaging core lab.
4. In partnership with the imaging core lab, develop training plans, imaging guidelines based on PET/CT imaging requirements, and data transfer requirements.
5. Train the clinical study site personnel on imaging guidelines and data transfer requirements.
Qualifications / Requirements:
1. BS/BA, Associates or RT certification.
2. 5 years clinical experience.
3. At least 3 years of PET/CT modality experience. All clinical, modality and product experience must be current.
4. Willingness to travel extensively (4 to 5 days a week).
5. Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
6. Ability to operate a PC with Windows software.
7. Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
8. Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly.
9. Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
10. Produce well-written training reports.
11. Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed, team-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
12. Possess strong interpersonal and customer and management skills, has ability to work in high pressure environments and places personal and business integrity at forefront.