To operate CNC milling machines and produce parts in a timely fashion according to customer blue prints and specifications.
1. Operate CNC milling machines in accordance with training and safety procedures.
2. Read blueprints or job orders to obtain product specifications (dimensions and tolerances) and tooling instructions.
3. Observe operation of machine and verify conformance of machined work pieces to specifications using measuring instruments such as fixed gauges, calipers, comparators and micrometers.
4. Maintain a neat and orderly working space.
5. Complete production paperwork and inspection procedures as directed.
6. Report any discrepancies to management.
7. Comply with company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
8. Ability to stand for 8 hours.
9. Ability to lift 50-75 pounds.
Oral communication skills
Blue print reading
High School Diploma or Equivalent
2+ years of experience working on a CNC machine