Volt Workforce Solutions have an opening for a technical professional to function as an On-site Engineer for a client located in BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the hardware break / fix support. Experience in software support would be a plus; however, candidate should have some knowledge of windows, Linux and Solaris.
• Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains products/equipment (DELL, IBM and HP Servers).
• Identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders, and replaces parts as needed.
• Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Experience and Skills Required:
• Possess positive attitude and strong analytical skills
• Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently without supervision and within a team environment
• Must possess a professional demeanor and the ability to develop effective working relationships with end users and stakeholders
• Must be a good team player
• Working experience with Oracle/Sun HW is a must
• Working experience with Remote Access Cards (IBM RSA, HP iLo, Dell IDRAC)
• Working experience with HP BL\DL\M\Blades\Apollo
• Working experience with DELL 13G/14G servers
• Working experience with IBM servers
• CompTia A+ Certification is a plus
• CompTia Server+ Certification is a plus
• HP Certification is a plus
• Dell Certification is a plus
• IBM Certification is a plus.
5 years of exp.
Office; Candidate must be able to work a rotating on-call 24/7 schedule as needed.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is based on experience