Description: 9 months contract with the pay rate of $50-$53/hr on W2 Onsite Location:Brooklyn park ,MN Job Description
- Contribute to technical and design feasibility analysis of design change concepts for Baxter's Acute dialysis machines.
- Turn proposed initiatives and ideas into defined requirements
- Independently plan and implement a series of design and/or technical tasks that may not be well-defined, have multiple variables, and require advanced implementation techniques.
- Play a lead role in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of various techniques, which accomplish business objectives such as quality and cycle-time.
- Routinely provide advice and assistance to team members regarding unique problems.
- Devise innovative approaches to sophisticated problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical and design principles. Incorporate new methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
- Execute engineering change control efforts per established processes and manage the deliverables per QMS requirements
- Coordinate design change implementation in production and into markets
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of relevant Quality System and other Regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design, and safety) to ensure compliance in our development activities
- Maintain focus on meeting both external and internal customer expectations.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- Strong engineering background with at least a technical Bachelor's Degree (Electrical, Mechanical or Systems Engineering).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in medical device development or equivalent
- Knowledge of the medical device industry and relevant standards (e.g. ISO 13485, IEC 60601, MDR)
- Hands-on experience using Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools
- Understanding of system design of electromechanical products
- Some leadership experience.