I am seeking a Help Desk Support Technician II to join a creative-minded team of professionals. My client is a small MSP company that is located in Burnsville MN. I will need someone who can be responsible for day-to-day service desk ticketing and management of escalated tickets through completion. I am looking for individuals that are motivated and excited by the challenges of technology and enjoy working in a fast past environment. If you are interested, please apply today.
IF you are interested in this great opportunity, you can reach out to Michelle Besler at
• Ideally someone with MSP experience but not required
• 2-3 years of experience
• Onsite work for end clients (willingness and ability to drive) and remote - customer facing and prior help desk experience would be helpful
• Need to be willing to go onsite while training and then can consider hybrid
• Heavy Microsoft stack MSP so anyone that has good Microsoft experience is
• They use Connect Wise
• Experience with O365 and Azure AD administering accounts, new user set up
• Windows server- basic account set up/maintenance/user onboarding, AD accounts, group membership
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.