- Comfortable working independently on projects as the sole UX resource on a scrum team.
- Good communication skills and have experience presenting and collaborating with key stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Has experience working in all areas of the UX design process (business goal and requirement research gathering, usability testing, personas, user journey flows, site structures, wireframes, and documenting development specifications)
Experience that will set candidates apart from one another: Mid to Senior level UX Designer who has worked on enterprise level complex, data heavy applications.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required in human-computer interaction, visual/interaction design, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products following user-centered design principles.
- Ability to adapt user-centered and visual designs to stakeholder requirements and technical constraints.
- 1+ years of experience designing for mobile applications and/or responsive web.
- Experience with various UX research methods, including group facilitation, user interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis, usability testing, and card sorting.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to sell ideas through active listening and negotiation.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and business partners.
- A portfolio of past UX projects (e.g., task flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, research plans)
location: EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $49.50 - 61.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
The essential functions of this role include:
working in a smoke free environment
Experience level: Experienced
Minimum 3 years of experience
Education: No Degree Required
UI/UX (3 years of experience is required)
adobe creative suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Description Position: Sr. UI/UX Designer Location: WFH during Covid-19 Starts: January 2020 Duration: Full Time Status: Full Time Rate: Up to $110,000, depending on experience Our client is looking for a Sr. UI/UX Designer to add to their team! The ideal candidate will have: - Experience designing for enterprise web, mobile, and tablet apps - Strong understanding of user-centered, modular design - Industry experience in SaaS and healthcare - Experience in design and prototyping in Sketch, Invision, Figma, Abstract (client wants clear definition of HOW you have used these tools). - Experience in UX research and architecture is a huge plus Ideal portfolio: - Clearly demonstrates what you have individually contributed to; able to walk through your portfolio - Client wants to see a \"product based\" portfolio - you will be passed if it is heavy on marketing web design - Strong typography - Clean aesthetic and layout In this role, as a Sr. UI/UX Designer, you will: - Drive and deliver UI design from initial concepts to market launches - Partner with Product team who handles the ethnographic research; get research and information in order to gather requirements, efficiently understand the current problem, validate the problem, and then deliver on user interface design needs - Work in Sketch to create wireframes, mockups and prototypes (90% of role) - Join a small team that follows lean UX/UI processes/agile This role is: - Fully remote during COVID-19 (office in southwest suburbs) - Direct-hire