Hospital Entrance Screener Hours: PRN Hours Vary JOB SUMMARY
This position screens all individuals who enter the hospital by providing temperature checks, asking screening questions, masking patients and guests as well as providing general directions for navigating the hospital.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Greet all individuals coming into the hospital entrance professionally.
2. Ask screening questions
3. Take temperature of all
4. Provide mask to patients and guests
5. Provide general directions to navigate the hospital
Check outgoing employee baggage
1. Adheres to organization-wide and other applicable policies and procedures.
2. Day-to-day performance complies with the hospital’s Performance Standards and expectations.
3. Performs within the prescribed limits of the hospital’s Ethics, Compliance and Confidentiality Program guidelines.
4. Performs within his/her professional Scope of Practice at all times.Other Duties As Assigned:
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.Minimum RequirementsHigh school diploma or GED preferredEXPERIENCE