QR Code Link to This Post
Do you like having fun at work? Want to make great money? Enjoy free food? Want to grow and move up with a company? If so, apply at Sonic Drive-In today! We are currently hiring Shift and Assistant Managers at multiple locations in St. Charles County including St. Peters, O'Fallon, and Lake St. Louis.
Basic job duties for the drive-in restaurant's Assistant Manager include:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members, Carhops and Skating Carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in restaurant employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
- Completes weekly inventory as needed
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or one year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
Additional SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Qualifications. . .
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food service to our guests!
- Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate respect for others!
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead team members.
- Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people into successful teams.
For an opportunity to join our team, apply online today! Go to https://jobs.sonicdrivein.com and select the locations and positions you would like to be considered for!