QR Code Link to This Post
Assistant Restaurant Manager, would be responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager in directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) to deliver an excellent guest experience. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assist in the management of operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
* Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
* Assist in monitoring and assessing product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
* Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
* Assist in initiating and implementing marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
* Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members
* Act in the absence of the manager, as needed
Benefits include health, dental, vision and group term life insurance, 401(K), PTO, Paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the workplace. As such, all applicants that qualify will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected status or characteristic.