Tulley Steel and Supplies is a local leader in reinforcing steel fabrication and related construction material supplier. We pride ourselves in prompt, reliable customer service before and after each sale helping to provide our customers with a timely delivery at a competitive price.
The job description below is intended to be a general statement of duties and responsibilities to be performed by individuals assigned to the position, however it is not exhaustive.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Operate MIG welder in an efficient and safe manner
· Operate cutters and saws in efficient and safe manner
· Ability to keep orders organized by job/ material type for efficient shipments
· Maintain clean and safe working area at all times
· Report any maintenance and safety issues to shop lead
· Other duties as assigned by shop lead/management
Job Knowledge, Education and Experience
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to accurately count, measure and perform basic math
· Must present a dependable attendance history
· Past experience in rebar fabrication, material handling or machine operator preferred.
· Must be able to frequently lift up to 25 lbs, up to 50 lbs on occasional basis
· Ability to stand, sit, grab, lift, bend and walk for extended periods.
· Production facility is similar to an outdoor environment and working conditions can include hot/cold/noisy/dusty.
· Pass a fit for duty exam
Personal Protective Equipment
· Long Pants and boots are required. Hard hats, glove, hearing and eye protection are provided by Tulley Steel and are also required while working. Additional PPE may be required at times.
· 1st shift Monday- Friday 6:00 AM-2:30 PM, Saturday/ Sunday as required
· 2nd shift Monday- Friday 2:30 PM- 11:00 AM, Saturday/ Sunday as required