QR Code Link to This Post
To all interested Parties/ Will train the right person as needed.
Our Commercial Flooring Installation Company is looking to add a new member to our growing team.
The available position is for an Office Manager - Approx. 15+ hours per week to start.
Said Position will report to Finance Manager and CEO of company.
The overall result of this position will be to maintain and implement all financial and clerical operations. Including, but not limited to AP/AR, Payroll, and contracts.
Position Work Responsibilities
1. Manage Accounts Payables- Including prioritizing expenses.
2. Manage Accounts Receivable- Including the preparing/formatting of estimates and invoices, research and recovery of past due balances, and receiving payments.
3. Manage payroll and human resources: employee files, records, new hire/termination paperwork, bi-weekly payroll, tax liabilities, workers comp, Aflac.
4. Assist the Finance Manager in preparing and implementing financial statements, budgets, and cash flow.
5. Maintain Communication with contractors/retailers in regard to agreements- to be knowledgeable of current and past projects.
6. Answering phone calls, take messages, and direct or refer calls accordingly.
7. Other routine clerical duties that will help make tasks more efficient for themselves and all other employees- including access to paper materials and documents needed for jobs/vehicles/tasks.
8. Help with IT/website and business marketing/sales as able.
9. Working knowledge of QuickBooks and other technologies applicable.
10. Assist the F.M./CEO with outsourcing certain tasks/positions as applicable.
11. Some outside industry specific knowledge will most likely be necessary to develop at convenience of said position holder. Key topics and resources will be provided as necessary.
Said person should understand that this is an entry level position, with knowledge of QB being the biggest necessity. More qualifications and flexibility will grant a greater compensation. Willingness and ability/excitement to grow your individual skills is a must. Attitude is just as important to this team as skills!
Join our team in this companies pivotal stage of growth, and secure your place in our promising future.
We are scheduling multiple large scale secured contracts as far out in the future as 9 months! To include work at Fort Harrison, St Peters, Carroll College, And Central & Bryant Schools to name a few.
Please reply with a resume/generic application, and a paragraph as to why you would be a solid asset to our team.