Have you ever felt like you need more time off of your busy nursing schedule? Are you reluctant to pick up extra shifts because it consumes your entire weekend? We can help! Our current opening is for a 4 days on, 4 days off rotating schedule with 10 hour shifts. Every weekend is like a mini-vacation!
We at The Living Centre are seeking skilled Registered Nurses (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide direct patient care in Stevensville, MT. Working with the physician, Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will help develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health. As a Living Centre RN / LPN you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Nursing. We believe that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Skilled nursing experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Reliable transportation
At The Living Centre we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer you the following benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling and 24 hour On-call Service
- Competitive Pay with Direct Deposit
- 100% employer paid Medical insurance
- Discounts on dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Work Environment
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
If you are interested in joining this growing team, please call us or respond to the email above. You may also fill out an application found on our website at http://www.livingcenter.com/cna.html. Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!