The Store Associate is responsible for assisting guests in a helpful, positive manner while maintaining the appearance of the store to company standards and for assisting with operational and merchandising duties as directed.
1. Greet and assist guests and drive sales. Understand their needs and wants by offering assistance; explore possible options to meet their needs by providing product information and other services, including creation of gift baskets, discussion of special promotions, etc.
2. Assist with stocking the shelves, tables and under stock cabinets. Ensure all areas are stocked and sampling areas filled and clean for assigned zone throughout the shift.
3. Maintain store appearance, including cleaning, dusting, and keeping sampling areas free of spills.
4. Accurately receive and process incoming shipments as directed. Efficiently and accurately process transactions at the cash registers.
5. Assist with floor moves and other visual merchandising activities as needed. Assist with inventory activities as directed, including cycle counts and physical inventory.
6. Assist with company store special events and sales as needed. May be required to attend meetings or training sessions outside normal work schedule.
Education, Experience and Skills:
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic manner with previous retail or sales experience a plus. Strong verbal communication skills.
3. Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office preferred) and have basic math skills.
4. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.on occasion, stand several hours a day and climb ladders, bend, reach, squat, kneel, twist, push and pull and perform repetitive motions.
5. Must be able to move large quantities of merchandise with carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment.
6. Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, on a regular basis.
It's a sweet place to work!
To apply, click o the "Reply" box above
or forward your resume including salary requirements to:
2 Stonewall Lane
York, ME 03909