Office Admin / Customer Service person oriented for personal growth. We are a small but growing Wealth Management office located in a beautiful Victorian in the North End of Manchester. Business is expanding and we are seeking the right person to take initiative and assist in all aspects of business. Majority of work is during the day but some evening work required. Currently doing from two to four evening workshops/seminars per month in local restaurants / colleges where professional and personable assistance is required.
This person must be bright, outgoing, flexible, professional and proficient in all areas of office expertise. Must have obvious people skills and love of personal client contact both in person and on phone. Looking for the right team oriented person who will invest themselves in nurturing and growing this business and their future.
- Responsibilities include but may not be limited to over the top client care and assistance, telephone, filing, scheduling appointments, scanning documents, data input, processing payments, as well as extensive use of MS Office applications and proprietary finance industry software.
- Attention to detail, accurate data entry, and high level of confidentiality necessary
- Excellent communications skills, strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated, and cope successfully with interruptions
- Interface with clients in a friendly manner and provide service quickly and accurately
-Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)