Our automotive repair shop needs a reliable Automotive Technician to join our team in our 6 bay facility. Each Automotive Technician must be properly licensed and have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimum service. Most of our customers drive trucks, sport utility vehicles and passenger vans, but we also see our fair share of sedans and coupes. We occasionally accept contract work for fleet vehicles, so knowledge of larger trucks will be helpful in this position. We offer competitive salaries.
Valid NH Drivers License & NH State Inspection License
Our team is currently looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service in our 6 bay facility. In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks, trailers and RVs.
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
At least 3+ years diesel experience
Valid NH Drivers License
Valid NH State Inspection License