Position available for experienced individual to run a single person mow route. Must have at least 2 years verifiable job history in the industry and be 21 years of age. Successful candidate will be self-motivated, work well with little supervision and have knowledge of commercial lawn equipment. Must have experience in all forms of lawn maintenance tasks and when not working alone, be able to join in and work well in a team. Proficiency required in the following duties:
- Maintain weekly accounts, mowing, trimming, and other maintenance services as needed.
- Clean ups, mulching, and pruning.
- Assure all necessary equipment, materials and fuel are available and loaded for each days route.
- Perform job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Neat and accurate completion of required daily paperwork.
- Proper use, cleaning, and maintenance of company vehicles, equipment and tools.
- Knowledge of snow plowing equipment and procedures.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Provide timely and courteous customer service.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Able to take direction and provide input or feedback regarding job completion.
Competitive wages of $15-$20 per hour, based on experience and references. Paid vacation and holidays. Costs paid for industry related courses.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person who enjoys working outside and wants to be part of a highly motivated staff. Snow plowing experience is a must. Full time, with year round potential, must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record, have your own reliable vehicle, and be able to acquire DOT medical card if you do not have one. Send resume or call 603-647-4786.