Role :: Mfg/Pro QAD Techno functional Consultant
Location :: Dallas, TX
Duration :: Contract (Long term)
Job Description :-
- 7+ Years of QAD, with Mfg/Pro and EE Experience,
- Must have experience in at least one QAD module (Distribution, Manufacturing, Finance) and knowledge on other modules,
- Must have experience in Progress 4GL, interfaces, batch jobs, cronjobs,
- Experience of managing AMS Projects
- Preferable to have knowledge on DBA, EDI, Boomi Middleware
- Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to an existing design.
- Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through implementation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Exposure to Enterprise Business Solutions is preferred but not mandatory.
- Confident, articulate, and able to interact with Senior Management professionals
- Empathic listener, persuasive speaker, excellent presenter, and negotiator
- Aggressive and Competitive;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance from an accredited college or university
SYSMIND LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any discrimination. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company. All job offers are contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check and reference checks. Additionally passing the drug test may also be required. All contractors intending to work on SYSMIND's W2 are "at will" employees.