We are VRX Media, Founded by Real Estate Pros for Real Estate Pros, and you can find out more about us at 3DTourMarketplace.com. We are a real estate visual marketing service company providing state of the art 3D tours, HDR photography, and aerial video/photos. We have service Media Techs currently operating in seven states with a total of 22 metro areas serviced across the USA.
What is VRX looking for:
- An experienced real estate / property photographer
- Experience flying a professional drone (DJI Phantom 3, 4, Mavic, etc) doing both aerial photography and aerial video is a plus. Samples will be requested, not required. Willingness to purchase your own drone, and become commercially certified under the new FAA commercial drone rules before employment begins.
- Ability to learn how to efficiently operate all services within the core VRX Media offerings (3D tours, HDR photography, and aerial video/photos). Our techs are expected to complete all three of our core services on a 2,000 SF house in under 90 minutes. We LOVE efficiency/speed (without a drop in quality) because you make more money that way.
- Willingness to learn or already have experience operating a Matterport 3D camera. Man, it's cool, check out our website: 3dtourmarketplace.com for examples.
- A tech savvy individual. Own and operate an iPad and smartphone. Familiar with the terms and use of Dropbox. Familiarity with words and phrases like Lightroom, Google Hangout, Vimeo upload, iMovie, download/upload speed, Gmail login, gcal/calendar sync, batch resize, zip file, file compression, Slack, etc. If the above doesn't sound like a foreign language to you, you're on the right track!
- Someone with excellent customer service and business professional communication skills. Our customers love us. . .will they love you?
- Someone willing to go the extra mile to become a visual marketing expert for all things related to real estate within the community. Basically, you love the 1,000 SF ranch just as much as that 10,000 SF ocean view mansion property!
What you will have to bring to the table in order to be considered?
- A DJI Phantom Drone, at least a 3 Pro or 4 Pro or the DJI Mavic Pro. The ability to prove yourself as a viable pilot in both HDR aerial photos and property video clips AND be currently certified or willing to become FAA certified as a commercial drone pilot. Pretty much don't crash into stuff.
- A Canon T5 camera (or better, we recommend the 70D) with a wide angle lens (10-22mm wide lens) or comparable camera and lens with the ability to shoot in HDR. You will need to provide photo examples before you are "VRX Approved".
- A Matterport camera (we will help you find the best deals on used cameras)
-Spend some time educating yourself on VRX Media, our services and what makes us different from standard photographers (service quality, efficiency, pricing, etc.). Because if we chat. . .you better know your stuff! Check us out online, look at our Vimeo page, photo and 3D tour examples and get your study on!
- Willing to agree to commit to working exclusively on our real estate photography shoots. Take all of the wedding photos you want just be ready to work on our shoots.
What would your typical responsibilities be?
- we have a live booking system on our website. Agents, owners, property managers, etc. book online. You get a text and calendar update for the job. You show up, shoot and or scan the job. Upon returning from your workday, you would combine HDR shots (in our provided program), resize, and upload the files. We process everything for next day delivery. On to the next day.