We're looking for a friendly and outgoing Full-Time DENTAL OFFICE Patient Care Coordinator for our GROWING dental practice located near the Cottonwood Mall area.
This position will require front office administration responsibilities such as verifying insurance benefits, answering phones, preparing daily reports, checking patients in/out, collecting and posting payments, scheduling appointments, and helping to manage the office from an overall perspective. The hours will be approximately be 38-40 hours/week and usually be from 7 AM to 3 PM.
ONLY those candidates with prior and verifiable DENTAL OFFICE experience will be considered for this position. Below are other qualifications that are desired for this position.
- Eaglesoft experience and is big plus but not necessarybut there is a sign-on bonus if you know it well!
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus but not necessary.
- Must be punctual, reliable, motivated, organized, and be able to multi-task.
- Must be a happy, positive person and have the ability to remain so while under a fast-paced workplace environment.
- Wage will be based on skill set and experience. Monthly bonuses that are SIGNIFICANT are usually made. Some medical benefits, FREE long-term disability benefits, Free dental, paid vacation, 401K match, etc.
If you are interested in applying, please submit resume and any references to the following email address - firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 505-792-5771 or feel free to drop off your resume in person. Just google Riverpoint Family Dental - replies to this posting will NOT be received or answered.
Thank you for your interest in this position and we look forward to hearing from you.