The QUIKRETEÂ® Companies, the leading producer of packaged concrete products, is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician employee for our Albuquerque, NM manufacturing facility.
This position requires a comprehensive knowledge of electrical maintenance and general maintenance as well as safety regulations. Electro-Mechanical Technician employees report to the plant manager, teamwork with other employees is a must.
1. Maintain, repair, and overhaul the electrical components of all production machinery and equipment.
2. Develop, test, and program new and existing robots
3. Be able to read blue prints and schematics
4. Operate metal working machines to fabricate housings, jigs, etc.
5. Train others to use and maintain robots.
6. Ensure that electrical preventive maintenance is performed.
7. Perform the electrical work during the installation, relocation, or removal of machinery and equipment.
8. Troubleshoots electrical and mechanical systems.
9. Keeps maintenance logs on all work done.
10. Initiates requests for maintenance supplies, spare parts and tools.
11. Must perform housekeeping duties in the work area.
12. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Benefits include medical/dental/life insurance, 401K, 10 paid holidays, & paid vacation.
Apply in person at 2700 2nd St. SW ABQ, NM 87102 M-F between 9am-4pm or email email@example.com