Come grow with us!Â A private practiceÂhas an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist in Taos, NM.Â This practice provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen!ÂÂAll of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer this and a compensation package that includes benefits, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
* Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
* Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
* Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
* Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
* Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
* Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
* Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
* Screen for Oral Cancer
* Take and record patients' blood pressure accurately
* Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
* Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
* Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
* Accepting recent or new hygienists
* Days Needed: Monday and Wednesday - Friday
* Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene
* Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Versed in Dentrix is preferred
* Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to travel between 2 locations when necessary