Farrell Homes Inc., over a 30 year old family owned residential builder is seeking to grow their team. We are looking to fill a position by a qualified individual who brings with them, a positive and up beat attitude with a strong work ethic. We pride ourselves on our customer relationships and consider attitude and integrity equally important to our workmanship. This is a full time, year-round position. We offer competitive wages and benefit packages along with opportunity to grow.
Some requirements include the following characteristics, abilities and responsibilities:
- A strong background and knowledge in all aspects of residential construction and the ability to oversee the construction of a home from start to finish +/- 15 yrs
- Development of material lists, costings etc. from blueprints
- Supervision of crews and sub-contractors on multiple jobs at once
- Scheduling, organizing and completing service on homes
- Maintaining clean, organized and safe jobsites
- Developing and scheduling deliveries of materials
- Seeking out and hiring labor and sub-contractors needed
Individuals interested are asked to please forward their resumes via email.