JSP America Inc., Amherst, NY 14226
An established automotive aftermarket company is looking for a highly motivated full-time Administrative Assistant at our busy Amherst location.
The core duties and responsibilities are to ensure smooth running of the daily operation of the company as well as following duties:
- Fulfill wholesale and online orders (process orders, pack and ship customer orders daily via UPS, USPS, Fedex, and freight carriers).
- Integrate software ecomdash, Shipstation and QuickBooks to generate invoices & shipping labels.
- Assist customers via email, phone, and internet with questions on product, order, and payment.
- Inventory Maintenance (receive and verify new shipments, keep inventory well-stocked and manage inventory count in warehouse).
- General clerical duties (database entry, emailing, mailing, and filing).
- Challenging and rewarding position.
- We also welcome recent college graduates!
Basic knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks
Reliable, responsible, trustworthy, and punctual
Detail-oriented and willingness to learn (training provided)
Good organizational and problem-solving skills
Ability to communicate effectively, work cooperatively, and good customer service skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision
WE OFFER a comprehensive benefit package which includes paid time off (holidays, vacation/personal), bonus, and employer assisted paid health insurance.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to Cecilia Park.