Ryder wants you to come join us working on the latest equipment and advancing your knowledge in the transportation industry.
** $2,000 Sign on Bonus **
* Ongoing technical training and advancement opportunitiesÂ
* Safe working environmentÂ
* Great exposure- working on a wide range of equipmentÂ
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance and 401KÂ
* PTO, Vacation & Sick Time and Holiday PayÂ
* Stability - Ryder is a trusted industry leader; founded in 1933Â
* Uniforms provided along with a Boot AllowanceÂÂ
* Tuition Reimbursement
Please call or text Keith at 716-906-6924 for more information
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.