The YMCA of Middletown is looking for a Child Watch/ Youth Center coordinator.
Along with the support and supervision from the COO, the YFC/CW Coordinator will oversee day-to-day operations of both the Child Watch and Youth Fitness Centers, duties that will include staffing, programming and the care of the physical space. The YFC/CW Coordinator must focus on creating both youth and preschool curriculum, with emphasis on holidays and theme-focused activities.
1. Have extensive hands-on experience working with all age levels of youth.
2. Ability to relate effectively to the diversity of the community.
3. Proven distinction in developing authentic relationships with co-workers.
4. Obtain CPR and First Aid certifications.
5. Possess strong leadership skills.
Please submit resumes & include job title in email to (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping individuals grow in body, mind, and spirit. We are looking for caring, honest, respectful, and responsible individuals who believe in our cause and will be dedicated to helping us make a lasting difference in our community.