Randstad is looking to hire a Proposal and Contracts Specialist for a 100% remote 12 month contract (w/ a potential to extend or convert permanent) for a client in the New York, NY area. If you are looking for a position in which you will be contracting and pricing for various products and services, see the details below.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop/draft Sales Orders using the quoting and contract lifecycle management (CLM) tool and/or pricing methodology as required.
- Coach and train personnel within Medidata on the quoting and CLM tool processes and pricing methodology as appropriate.
- Facilitate reviews and approvals by appropriate departments of aspects of the Sales Orders in order to finalize for delivery to the customer.
- Interface with the Legal department to expedite legal review and approval of final Sales Orders as required.
- Develop and maintain customer-specific guidelines for unique customer pricing and/or Sales Order formats.
- Facilitate regular updates and maintenance to contractual templates as required.
- Recommend, detail the requirements, and test improvements to the quoting and CLM tool.
- Assist in contractual data analysis.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required.