Technology Specialist II
NYC - $65-85k + bonus
Our client, a leading global law firm, is seeking a Technology Specialist (desktop support) to join our IT team.
About The Role As a Technology Support Specialist II, you will be responsible for providing support to the office by resolving desktop, notebook, and remote computing issues, as well as the installation and maintenance of Firm PC and notebook computer hardware and software.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Providing support to desktops, notebook systems, hardware, and customer related services. Also providing support to printers, Multi-Functional Devices (MFDs), and PDAs including configuring and troubleshooting.
• Providing assistance to end users for firm-approved applications using a variety of different methods. Those applications include: Microsoft Office, Outlook, iManage, ChangePro, Metadata Cleaning Assistant, inTapp Time, Remote Desktop Services, VPN, and other applications as deemed necessary.
• Performing regular maintenance on PC equipment such as desktop and notebook computers, printers, monitors and peripheral hardware; also scanning computers for viruses.
• Troubleshooting and resolving problems involving hardware, systems software, and applications software. Troubleshooting a variety of symptoms in order to diagnose the actual problem.
• Setting up and configuring desktop and notebook computers and printers, initializing and stabilizing performance.