Kubeh, is a restaurant in the West Village, that's one of a kind in NYC, celebrating authentic dishes from Israel, Iraq, Syria and Kurdistan. Kubeh has gotten wonderful praise by NY Magazine, Infatuation, NPR and much more and recently added to Michelin Guide's Bib Gourmand List. We're open for breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner.
We are looking for a true multi-tasker! We are seeking someone with barista experience to make espresso drinks, work with delivery apps, reservations, answer phone and serve a bar section. There is lots of room to grow with our intimate team. A bonus for those who have bartending experience. Applicants must have at least 2 years experience in similar to fine dining establishments. If you're a great multi-tasker, someone who wants to learn more about Middle Eastern food, barista and bartending, this is the position for you.
As a Barista/Counter/Bar Server you will:
- Greet guests, answer phones and manage delivery with various delivery apps
- take reservations and check in guests using Resy
- Serve guests at bar, including some bartending (we will train you)
- Make espresso drinks and other drinks for guests (we will train you)
- Produce cold drinks like ice teas and fresh lemon juice for lemonade
- Work approximately 4-5 shifts a week with an intimate team.
- Minimum of 2 years in NY restaurant industry
- Passionate about high quality service in a friendly environment
- You're interest in unique foods and love to talk about them with your guests.
- Excited to learn more about wine, beer and cocktails
- Excited to make amazing espresso drinks
- Work well under pressure - you live for challenge and change!
- You're a super multi-tasker - and we mean lots of things going on at the same time
- You have a great sense of humor!
- You have a great attitude and professional demeanor
- You have an open and flexible schedule
-Knowledge of Middle Eastern food is a bonus.
-Experience working behind the bar in some capacity