We are looking for experienced hosts and Maitre'd to join our dynamic and growing team.
We are a unique restaurant offering Southern food and warm hospitality. Our philosophy is simply put to care for employees and nurture our guests, while maintaining a welcoming environment. We pride ourselves in making a commitment to our community, while developing strong relationships with local farmers and purveyors.
We will be accepting applications in person Monday through Friday from 12 pm 5 pm. Please come to the restaurant with a resume and be prepared to have a brief interview.
As a team, there are strong core values that we look for in any candidate:
Candidates should be experienced workers who are friendly, enthusiastic and great team players.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Orchestrating a "Jacobs Pickles" experience-premium yet comfortable and charming
- Must possess a welcoming approach and warm smile.
- Main responsibility is to interact with and seat people while managing reservations and table management utilizing Resy. You are an agent to our guests.
- Balancing guest needs with restaurant guidelines. Be savvy of assessing situations (ensuring they do not "escalate")
- Always maintain the quality of appearance of front of restaurant, wait list, reservations, and upkeep of menu.
- Must be familiar with our menus and experience with Toast for in house dining and take out orders, and confirm the takeout order is corret
- Other skills: Good multi-tasker, patience, communicator (good eye contact)
- Dress code-stylish but professionally appropriate. No shorts. No words or graphics on clothing.
- Flexible schedule and available to work weekends and holidays
We will not accept any resumes with photos on them.
We are an equal opportunity employer.